loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It is gonna' snow!!

It is official, it is going to snow today. Of course it is! Yesterday I went out to the storage trailer and guess what was falling on my head? You got it, a drip! I could not get a tarp until last night, so we were out there this morning bright and early this morning and tried to fit a 12 x 20 foot tarp over an 8 x 30 foot trailer. We, of course, have a nice little breeze going and it did not go well at all.
So now, what to do. I need to leave here in 15 minutes to go take a lady to the doctor, then try to make an appearance at the weaving guild meeting. I fully expect something to happen while I am gone, like the tarp blowing off and up, up and away.
So this is the plan: I will come home and start moving the perishable and not waterproof stuff out of the trailer and into the tin shed. I fully expect to do this is a full fledged blizzard. I know how my luck runs.
Just wanted to touch base right quick. You all have a lovely day, and remember, "Some where the sun is shining and some where hearts are free, but there is no joy in Louville, the mighty trailer has sprung a leak!"

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...