loumercerwordsofwisdom.blogspot.com

Monday, September 29, 2014

Goodbye to a wonderful woman

September 28, 2014
Goodbye to dear Sammie Cody
Hard working hands to heaven borne.
And left us here to mourn.
A saint  among our saviour's best
Hard working hands have gone to rest.

I shall miss my friend.   I met Sammie a couple months ago, but she had a tremendous impact on my life.  Her faith was so simple, so kind and so all encompassing that I was immediately drawn into a family filled with love.  Through her our church has grown.  We prayed for her and she for us.  She has opened my eyes in a new way to know that I just need to turn it over to God, assume it is taken care of and prepare to reap the benefits.  
I will write more about Sammie later.

No comments:

Another year down the tubes!

Counting today, there are only 5 days left in this year.    Momma nailed it when she said "When you are over the hill you pick up speed...